- Category for this quarter’s contest:
- "Doodle While You Work" Any art created on school handouts, notes, or assignments.
|Sample from Nicole Schriber|
- Contest is open to all Grauer School students, alumni, AND faculty.
- Art must be submitted by Wednesday March 21st.
- Voting week is in early April
- Winners will be showcased on the Grauer Art Blog, @GrauerArt (Instagram) and in the newsletter. The top overall vote getter receives a prize of their choice.
Information for submitting art:
- Submission: You will be asked to upload an image and include the specific contest category the piece will be entered in, and a title.
- Voting: During Voting Week, the images will be uploaded to a google form and emailed to every student to go through and vote. At the end of the voting week, the top 3 vote getters will be recognized per category, with the overall vote getter receiving a prize of their choice.
- Art must be current (created within a year).
- Art must be in good taste, and will be accepted at the sole discretion of the art department.
- Images / scans must be submitted in the highest resolution possible.
- You can submit a max of two art pieces per category.
- Art must be submitted by date given; no art photos will be accepted.
- Photos may be used in the yearbook.