4th Quarter Contest Starts NOW!
- Categories for this quarter’s contest:
- Contest is open to all current Grauer School students AND faculty.
- Photos must be submitted by Tuesday May 23rd.
- Voting week is May 30 - June 2nd.
- Winners will be showcased on the Grauer Art Blog, @GrauerArt (Instagram) and in the newsletter. The top overall vote getter receives a Handel's Ice Cream gift card.
- ***All photos that have been submitted will be reviewed by the High School Photography Class and the top 8 from each category will move on to the final round of voting which will be voted on by you during "Voting Week."
Information for submitting photos (two options):
- Submission Option 1: Post your photo on your personal Instagram and tag it with the specific category. If you have a private account, use Option 2.
- Submission Option 2: Click on the link: https://thegrauerschool.wufoo.com/forms/grauer-photography-contest-submission-4th-quarter/ You will be asked to upload the photo and include the specific contest category the photo will be entered in, and a title.
- Voting: Votes can be submitted in multiple ways, Instagram, through email, and in person:
- 1) Instagram. Anyone in the Grauer family is allowed to follow Grauer Art’s Instagram account and will be able to vote on photos. @GrauerArt is a private account and will only accept followers if they are Grauer students, parents, alumni, and faculty.
- 2) E-mail. The photos will also be posted to the Grauer Art Blog, www.graurerart.blogspot.com. They will be uploaded in categories, and in sequence. Once you know which photos you like best per category, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your votes.
- 3) Stop by the art room, and vote in person, I will have the photos to view.
- During Voting Week, the photos will be uploaded anonymously to Instagram (@GrauerArt) and www.grauerart.blogspot.com starting at the beginning of the week. At the end of the week, Instagram votes (“Likes”) and e-mailed votes will be counted, and the top 3 most-voted photos will be recognized per category.
- Photos must be current (taken during that specific quarter).
- Photos must be in good taste, and will be accepted at the sole discretion of the art department.
- No preset photo filters can be used (example, no Instagram-like filters). Black and white is okay.
- Photos must be submitted in the highest resolution possible.
- You can submit a max of two photos per category (there are three categories per contest). For a total of six photos, if you submit two photos for each category.
- Photos must be submitted by date given; no late photos will be accepted.
- Photos may be used at the end of the year in a photobook, available to anyone who may want one.