Grauer Photo Contest - Selfies, 4th Quarter

1)  Cool People, The 3 most amazing people in the world.
2)  Taking a selfie with my slimy friends, A selfie starring myself and my four frogs. 
3)  Old Tapenose, Nose-taping, a popular hobby enjoyed by many.
4)  Becca's Eyes, This is a picture of me when a green tent above me is reflecting into my eyes.
5)  Bush Jumping, I took a selfie while wyatt was jumping from a giant bush.
6)  Bush Jumping, I took a timed photo of me jumping from a giant bush.
7)  My dog and I, It's a picture of my dog and I in the car.
8)  Mirror of Me, I took this selfie using photo booth
9)  Chinchilla, Me with my chinchilla.
10)  Unicorn Selfie, This is a selfie I took at school with a unicorn that used to be a goat.
11)  Side View, This is a selfie taken using two mirrors in order to capture an image from the side.
12)  Pinball, A selfie over a Twilight Zone pinball machine.
13)  Selfie, A silly selfie!
14)  Tongue Selfie, Sup
15)  Layers
16)  Chinfinate, I have been in LA traffic for hours.
17)  Tape Beard, Working on a photography project.
18)  Selfie, Me.
19)  Reflection, There are always different ways of looking at things.
20)  Selfie, I took a selfie in Johnny's room.
21)  Digital Eye
22)  Accidental Art, I found this on my iPad and thought it was pretty cool.
23)  Convex World, A convex mirror in a house I looked at possibly purchasing - inspired by the physics optics photography context.
24)  A Lunchbox Selfie, A selfie with a cat lunchbox.
25)  Oh, Hello There, I was walking along, when I passed a window and saw myself. In that moment I thought to myself: oh, hello there.
26)  Maruko the neko-chan, Selfie with Maruko the exotic short hair in a cat cafe in Tokyo, Japan