Grauer Photo Contest - Animals, 4th Quarter

Animals,1*trying to clean herself in her water bowl:)*The little puppy got confused with her water bowl and a bathtub:))))
Animals,2*the bunny says it all*thalia holding a bunny during finals week
Animals,3*Horse*A horse cantering to a jump at The Oaks
Animals,4*Typical White Chick*I dressed my dog up in sunglasses and an empty Starbucks cup - he seems to enjoy it.
Animals,5*Horse and Rider*A perfectly aligned picture of a horse head and rider.
Animals,6*Burrowing Owl*A very bold burrowing owl living in a tube in-between a RV overflow lot and an irrigation canal.
Animals,7*Nuthatch*A nuthatch sitting on the deck of my cabin.
Animals,8*Eyes on the Prize*Duke stalking his prey (not really)
Animals,9*Yoda*Swami expressing his inner Yoda
Animals,10*Waiting for liftoff*When we went to the safari park and took pics.
Animals,11*My Dog*My dog sitting in the backyard.
Animals,12*Them eyes tho*My dog sleeping
Animals,13*My duggy*this is a picture of my dog in my yard on a cloudy day
Animals,14*The Elephant Man*After the photography class ditched me and my friend at the zoo so we went in search of the elephants.
Animals,15*"Senioritus"*This tiger gets my tiredness on a spiritual level.
Animals,16*Parakeet*This my Parakeet, his name is Banana.
Animals,17*Bird*In a tree. Probably breathing or something.
Animals,18*Alligator Lizard*This is an alligator lizard I found on my lawn. I see a lot of lizards near my house, but not many alligator lizards.
Animals,19*duck*duck from the zoo
Animals,20*Finding Frogs*I found this frog.
Animals,21*Duck*Duck in Balboa Park
Animals,22*Blue and Green*A beautiful bird
Animals,23*Oliver!!*Oliver at Dog Beach
Animals,24*Swan*Swan in a pond
Animals,25*Dolphin*🐬🐬🐬
Animals,26*Give Meh My Lunchh*A monkey reaching for food.
Animals,27*A Kitty*The cat lives in my school campus in China.
Animals,28*Feathers*Shot of a parrot taken in Del Mar Freeflight Birds
Animals,29*Warthog*Warthog sleeping in the Zoo
Animals,30*Monkey in Ubud*Photo of a monkey in the Monkey Forrest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Animals,31*Puppy Tigers*Johnny it wouldn't let me post the original picture because it was too big. I cropped the picture but now it's a little blurry
Animals,32*Hammy*my brothers dog Hamilton being adorable
Animals,33*Reed*my boo being over it
Animals,34*Osprey At The Bay*Osprey sitting on pole.
Animals,35*Bird going really fast*Bird flying low going fast
Animals,36*Bird*